The presence of omega-3 fatty acids and natural pigments contributes to optimal feather colouring and shiny plumage.
Products without coccidiostat, for a natural growth and lay.
- 20 kg (EAN5410340510308)
wheat, maize, wheat gluten feed, soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya), calcium carbonate, rape seed feed, sunflower seed feed, rice bran, wheat feed, maize gluten feed, linseed, soya oil, monocalcium phosphate, sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate
crude protein 16.5%, crude fat 4.5%, crude ash 10.0%, crude fibre 4.0%, lysine 0.74%, methionine 0.36%, calcium 2.70%, phosphorus 0.61%, sodium 0.15%
3a672a vitamin A 10000 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 1500 IU, 3a670a 25-hidroxicolecalciferol 0.037 mg, 3a700 vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 100 mg, vitamin C 50 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 45 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous 1.00 mg, 3b405 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 15 mg, 3b503 manganese (manganese sulphate, monohydrate) 75 mg, 3b605 zinc (zincsulphate, monohydrate) 70 mg, 3b802 selenium (coated granulated sodium selenite) 0.20 mg, 3b815 selenium (L-selenmethionin) 0.10 mg
Zoo Technical Additives
4a1617 endo-1,4-β-xylanase (EC 126.96.36.199) 1500 EPU, 4a32 6-phytase (EC 188.8.131.52) 500 FTU
E310 propyl gallate 9 mg, E321 butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) 105 mg, 1a330 citric acid 5 mg, 1k284 ammonium propionate 975 mg
2a161g canthaxanthin 2,00 mg, 2a161b lutein-rich extract 11.6 mg
Directions for use
• Period: During the breeding and laying season.
• The feeds can be freely administered.
• The simultaneous use of different organic acids or their salts is contraindicated where one or more of them is used at or near the maximum permitted content.
• Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton and the formation of the eggshell.
• Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
• For an optimal development and health, take the life phases and periods into account.