The presence of omega-3 fatty acids and natural pigments contributes to optimal feather colouring and shiny plumage.
Products without coccidiostat, for a natural growth and lay.
- 5 kg (EAN5410340512104)
- 20 kg (EAN5410340510292)
wheat, wheat gluten feed, maize, sunflower seed feed, rice bran, wheat middlings, rape seed feed, barley, wheat feed, wheat bran, soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya), maize gluten feed, linseed, calcium carbonate, soya oil, sodium chloride, monocalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate
crude protein 15.0%, crude fat 4.5%, crude ash 5.0%, crude fibre 5.5%, methionine 0.33%, lysine 0.65%, phosphorus 0.65%, calcium 0.8%, sodium 0.15%
3a672a vitamin A 10000 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 3000 IU, 3a700i vitamin E (all rac-alpha-tocopherylacetat) 50 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 36 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.5 mg, 3b405 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 12 mg, 3b502 manganese (manganous oxide) 90 mg, 3b603 zinc (zinc oxide) 85 mg, 3b801 selenium (sodium selenite) 0.30 mg, 3b802 selenium (coated granulated sodium selenite) 0.06 mg
Zoo Technical Additives
4a1617 endo-1,4-β-xylanase (EC 184.108.40.206) 1500 EPU, 4a32 6-phytase (EC 220.127.116.11) 500 FTU
E310 propyl gallate 16 mg, E321 butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) 128 mg, E562 sepiolite 11 mg, 1a330 citric acid 20 mg, 1k284 ammonium propionate 975 mg
2a161b lutein-rich extract 10.8 mg
Directions for use
• Period: From the age of 13 weeks until the young animals are fully grown and adult animals outside the breeding season.
• The feeds can be freely administered.
• Simultaneous use with water for drinking in which choline chloride has been added should be avoided.
• The simultaneous use of different organic acids or their salts is contraindicated where one or more of them is used at or near the maximum permitted content.
• Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton and the formation of the eggshell.
• Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
• For an optimal development and health, take the life phases and periods into account.
• For animals that are actively entered for shows, the hens may switch to SHOW 3 pellet at the age of 9 weeks, the cockerels at the age of 11 weeks.