The presence of omega-3 fatty acids and natural pigments contributes to optimal feather colouring and shiny plumage.
Products enriched with a coccidiostat, this reduces the risk of a coccidiosis outbreak. Young animals are more sensitive to this intestinal parasite because their natural resistance is still developing.
- 20 kg (EAN5410340510285)
maize, soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya), wheat, wheat gluten feed, rice bran, rape seed feed, sunflower seed feed, calcium carbonate, linseed, monocalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride
crude protein 19.5%, crude fat 4.0%, crude ash 6.0%, crude fibre 3.5%, lysine 1.01%, methionine 0.40%, calcium 0.95%, phosphorus 0.63%, sodium 0.15%
3a672a vitamin A 10000 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 3000 IU, 3a700 vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 51 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 56 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.54 mg, 3b405 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 12 mg, 3b502 manganese (manganous oxide) 90 mg, 3b603 zinc (zinc oxide) 85 mg, 3b802 selenium (coated granulated sodium selenite) 0.36 mg
Zoo Technical Additives
4a1617 endo-1,4-β-xylanase (EC 188.8.131.52) 1500 EPU, 4a32 6-phytase (EC 184.108.40.206) 600 FTU
E310 propyl gallate 10 mg, E321 butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) 119 mg, 1a330 citric acid 6 mg, 1k284 ammonium propionate 975 mg
2a161b lutein-rich extract 6 mg
Coccidiostats and histomonostats
51763 lasalocid sodium 125 mg
Directions for use
• Period: From the age of 7 weeks until 12 weeks.
• The feeds can be freely administered.
• Dangerous for equine species.
• This feedingstuff contains an ionophore: simultaneous use with certain medicinal substances can be contraindicated.
• The simultaneous use of different organic acids or their salts is contraindicated where one or more of them is used at or near the maximum permitted content.
• Due care must be taken when switching over ornamental fowl to the growth pellet. Check whether the chicks can actually ingest the larger-sized pellet.
• Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton.
• Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
• For an optimal development and health, take the life phases and periods into account.
• For animals that are actively entered for shows, the hens may switch to SHOW 3 pellet at the age of 9 weeks, the cockerels at the age of 11 weeks.