The presence of omega-3 fatty acids and natural pigments contributes to optimal feather colouring and shiny plumage.
Products enriched with a coccidiostat, this reduces the risk of a coccidiosis outbreak. Young animals are more sensitive to this intestinal parasite because their natural resistance is still developing.
- 5 kg (EAN5410340512111)
soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya), maize, wheat, rice bran, linseed, monocalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, maize gluten, maize gluten feed, sodium chloride, sunflower oil, sodium bicarbonate
crude protein 23.0%, crude fat 4.5%, crude ash 7.0%, crude fibre 3.5%, methionine 0.56%, lysine 1.25%, phosphorus 0.78%, calcium 1.20%, sodium 0.15%
3a672a vitamin A 10000 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 3000 IU, 3a700i vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 50 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 56 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.5 mg, 3b405 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 12 mg, 3b502 mangan (manganous oxide) 90 mg, 3b603 zinc (zinc oxide) 85 mg, 3b802 selenium (coated granulated sodium selenite) 0.36 mg
Zoo Technical Additives
4a1617 endo-1,4-β-xylanase (EC 188.8.131.52) 1650 EPU, 4a32 6-phytase 750 FTU
E310 propyl gallate 10 mg, E321 butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) 100 mg, 1a330 citric acid 6 mg, 1k284 ammonium propionate 975 mg
2a161b lutein-rich extract 2 mg
Coccidiostats and histomonostats
51763 lasalocid A sodium 125 mg
Directions for use
• Period: From the first day until the young animals are fully grown. (+/- 13 weeks) Use prohibited at least 5 days before slaughter.
• The feeds can be freely administered.
• Simultaneous use with water for drinking in which choline chloride has been added should be avoided.
• Dangerous for equines.
• This feedingstuff contains an ionophore. Simultaneous use with certain medicinal substances (e.g. tiamulin) can be contra-indicated.
• The simultaneous use of different organic acids or their salts is contraindicated where one or more of them is used at or near the maximum permitted content.
• Young orphaned chicks need to quickly learn how to ingest their feed; provide low feeding trays or simply pour the feed on paper for the first few days.
• Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton.
• Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
• For an optimal development and health, take the life phases and periods into account.