Use of high-quality ingredients guarantees good ingestion.
- 17 kg (EAN5410340512227)
barley, dried beet pulp, barley flakes, wheat middlings, linseed husks, expanded maize, wheat gluten feed, palm kernel expeller, sunflower seed feed, alfalfa, carob, wheat bran, wheat, carrot chunks, rice bran, beet molasses, vinasse, pea flakes, soya bean hulls (produced from genetically modified soya), linseed, spelt bran, rape seed feed, maize, sodium chloride, monocalcium phosphate, soya oil, herbs, calcium carbonate, soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya)
crude protein 13.0%, crude fat 3.0%, crude ash 5.5%, crude fibre 11.5%, lysine 0.56%, methionine 0.25%, calcium 0.70%, phosphorus 0.54%, sodium 0.20%
3a672a vitamin A 10000 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 2000 IU, 3a700 vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 85 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 133 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.12 mg, 3b405 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 16 mg, 3b502 manganese (manganous oxide) 53 mg, 3b605 zinc (zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 105 mg, 3b801 selenium (sodium selenite) 0.42 mg
Zoo Technical Additives
4a16 6-phytase (EC 126.96.36.199) 330 OTU
Directions for use
• Period: From the age of 3 weeks.
• To prevent obesity, it is best to provide your pig daily with a rationed portion of feed based on the animal´s size (1.5% to 3.5% of the total body weight), can be spread over two meals.
• Simultaneous use with water for drinking in which choline chloride has been added should be avoided.
• During the day, your pet pig may be given a healthy snack – within reason, such as: vegetables, hay, fruit or bread.
• Always make fresh water freely available.