Well balanced feed without added copper.
- 20 kg (EAN5410340510469)
wheat middlings, barley flakes, maize flakes, barley, wheat bran, sunflower seed feed, palm kernel expeller, malt rootlets, vinasse, broken oil seeds, calcium carbonate, rice bran, calcium chloride, maize gluten feed, linseed, wheat gluten feed, sodium chloride, wheat, wheat feed, sepiolite
crude protein 15.0%, crude fat 3.5%, crude ash 7.0%, crude fibre 7.5%, calcium 1.10%, phosphorus 0.64%, magnesium 0.32%, sodium 0.30%
3a672a vitamin A 10000 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 2000 IU, 3a700 vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 75 mg, 3a821 vitamin B1 16 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 52 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 1.04 mg, 3b304 cobalt (coated granulated cobalt(II) carbonate) 0.31 mg, 3b502 manganese (manganous oxide) 47 mg, 3b603 zinc (zinc oxide) 100 mg, 3b801 selenium (sodium selenite) 0.21 mg
E310 propyl gallate 1.05 mg, E321 BHT 1.55 mg
Directions for use
• Period: From 6 weeks, also suited during gestation.
• Sheep are ruminants and consequently need roughage. The need for concentrate differs depending on the breed and availability of grass in summer and roughage in the winter.
• Adult ewes and rams can be given a supplement of up to 250 g of OVIMASH 3 muesli in the summer and 500 g of OVIMASH 3 muesli in the winter.
• It is also advisable to supplement with at least 500 g of OVIMASH 3 muesli a day if the quality or quantity of the grass is too low.
• The daily diet should not contain more than 60% concentrated feeds.
• Sheep are very sensitive to copper poisoning. Therefore, only give specific sheep feeds from the OVI range.
• Always make fresh water and roughage (such as grass, hay...) freely available.
• Don't overfeed the ewes during the first three months of gestation.
• Provide additional concentrate from three weeks before lambing.