An optimal combination of calcium, phosphorus and vitamin D3 guarantees strong eggshells and a healthy skeleton.
Products without coccidiostat, for a natural lay.
- 5 kg (EAN5410340512067)
- 20 kg (EAN5410340510117)
wheat, maize, wheat middlings, calcium carbonate, wheat bran, peas, sunflower seed feed, soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya), dari, barley, linseed, maize gluten feed, sunflower seeds, wheat feed, sodium chloride, sunflower oil, monocalcium phosphate, rapeseed oil
crude protein 13.0%, crude fat 4.0%, crude ash 8.5%, crude fibre 4.0%, methionine 0.34%, lysine 0.64%, phosphorus 0.50%, calcium 2.20%, sodium 0.15%
3a672a vitamin A 10000 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 2500 IU, 3a700 vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 30 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 30 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.0 mg, 3b405 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 10 mg, 3b502 manganese (manganous oxide) 75 mg, 3b603 zinc (zinc oxide) 70 mg, 3b801 selenium (sodium selenite) 0.30 mg
Zoo Technical Additives
4a32 6-phytase (EC 22.214.171.124) 500 FTU
E310 propyl gallate 5 mg, E321 butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) 12 mg, 1b320 butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA) 0.8 mg, E562 sepiolite 900 mg, 1a330 citric acid 5 mg, 1k284 ammonium propionate 340 mg
2a161g canthaxanthin 1.8 mg, 2a161b lutein-rich extract 4.2 mg
Directions for use
• Period: From the first egg (about 18 weeks).
• Feeds can be freely administered: depending on the age and the breed, about 110 g per day. Administering supplementary grain is not necessary.
• Simultaneous use with water for drinking in which choline chloride has been added should be avoided.
• The simultaneous use of different organic acids or their salts is contraindicated where one or more of them is used at or near the maximum permitted content.
• Do not give too much food at a time to avoid selective feeding behaviour. Instead, feed small portions spread over several times.
• Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton and the formation of the eggshell.
• Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
• If you are looking for a fine grain mixture with a 2 mm laying pellet for bantams, we recommend GOLD 4 MINI mix.