An optimal combination of calcium, phosphorus and vitamin D3 guarantees strong eggshells and a healthy skeleton.
Products without coccidiostat, for a natural lay.
- 5 kg (EAN5410340512043)
- 20 kg (EAN5410340510148)
wheat, maize, soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya), sunflower seed feed, calcium carbonate, wheat gluten feed, rice bran, maize gluten feed, soya oil, sunflower oil, monocalcium phosphate, sodium chloride, wheat middlings, wheat bran, vinasse, sodium bicarbonate
crude protein 16.0%, crude fat 4.5%, crude ash 11.5%, crude fibre 3.5%, methionine 0.39%, lysine 0.78%, phosphorus 0.55%, calcium 3.3%, sodium 0.15%
3a672a vitamin A 10000 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 2500 IU, 3a700 vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 50 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 30 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.00 mg, 3b405 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 10 mg, 3b502 manganese (manganous oxide) 75 mg, 3b603 zinc (zinc oxide) 70 mg, 3b802 selenium (coated granulated sodium selenite) 0.3 mg
Zoo Technical Additives
4a32 6-phytase (EC 22.214.171.124) 500 FTU
E310 propyl gallate 14 mg, E321 BHT 112 mg, 1b320 BHA 0,2 mg, E562 sepiolite 11 mg
2a161g canthaxanthin 2.2 mg, 2a161b lutein-rich extract 4 mg
Directions for use
• Period: From the first egg (about 18 weeks).
• Feeds can be freely administered: depending on the age and the breed, about 110 g per day. Without administering supplementary grain.
• Simultaneous use with water for drinking in which choline chloride has been added should be avoided.
• Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton and the formation of the eggshell.
• Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
• If you prefer a laying mash that guarantees a nice red yolk colour, we recommend GOLD 4 RED mash.
• Are you looking for a laying feed in pellet form, we recommend GOLD 4 pellet.