An optimal combination of calcium, phosphorus and vitamin D3 guarantees strong eggshells and a healthy skeleton.
Products without coccidiostat, for a natural lay.
- 5 kg (EAN5410340512043)
- 20 kg (EAN5410340510148)
maize, wheat, soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya), sunflower seed feed, calcium carbonate, wheat middlings, maize gluten feed, soya oil, wheat bran, sunflower fatty acids, monocalcium phosphate, corn fatty acids, sodium chloride, palm fatty acids, sodium bicarbonate
crude protein 16.0%, crude fat 5.0%, crude ash 12.5%, crude fibre 3.5%, methionine 0.39%, lysine 0.78%, phosphorus 0.55%, calcium 3.3%, sodium 0.15%
3a672a vitamin A 10000 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 2500 IU, 3a700i vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 50 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 30 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.00 mg, 3b405 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 10 mg, 3b502 manganese (manganous oxide) 75 mg, 3b603 zinc (zinc oxide) 70 mg, 3b801 selenium (sodium selenite) 0.3 mg
Zoo Technical Additives
4a32 6-phytase (EC 18.104.22.168) 500 FTU
E310 propyl gallate 14 mg, E321 butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) 112 mg, E562 sepiolite 1100 mg, 1a330 citric acid 20 mg, 1k284 ammonium propionate 975 mg
2a161g canthaxanthin 2.2 mg, 2a161b lutein-rich extract 4 mg
Directions for use
• Period: From the first egg (about 18 weeks).
• Feeds can be freely administered: depending on the age and the breed, about 110 g per day. Without administering supplementary grain.
• Simultaneous use with water for drinking in which choline chloride has been added should be avoided.
• The simultaneous use of different organic acids or their salts is contraindicated where one or more of them is used at or near the maximum permitted content.
• Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton and the formation of the eggshell.
• Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
• If you prefer a laying mash that guarantees a nice red yolk colour, we recommend GOLD 4 RED mash.
• Are you looking for a laying feed in pellet form, we recommend GOLD 4 pellet.