An optimal combination of calcium, phosphorus and vitamin D3 guarantees strong eggshells and a healthy skeleton.
Products without coccidiostat, for a natural growth.
- 20 kg (EAN5410340510094)
wheat, maize, soy feed (produced from genetically modified soya), sunflower seed feed, wheat gluten feed, rice bran, calcium carbonate, maize gluten feed, monocalcium phosphate, sunflower oil, palm oil, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, sepiolite
crude protein 15.1%, crude fat 3.5%, crude ash 6.0%, crude fibre 4.0%, lysine 0.73%, methionine 0.27%, calcium 1.10%, phosphorus 0.59%, sodium 0.15%
3a672a vitamin A 10000 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 2500 IU, 3a700 vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 30 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 30 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.00 mg, 3b405 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 10 mg, 3b502 manganese (manganous oxide) 75 mg, 3b603 zinc (zinc oxide) 70 mg, 3b802 selenium (coated granulated sodium selenite) 0.30 mg
Zoo Technical Additives
4a1617 endo-1,4-β-xylanase (EC 220.127.116.11) 1200 EPU
Directions for use
• Period: From week 11 until the young hens are fully grown. (+/- 18 weeks)
• Young hens should develop further without putting on fat, as excess fat deposits prevent the laying hens from going into lay. You'd better administer this feed in moderation during the second stage of rearing: depending on the age and the breed, from 50 to 80 g/day.
• Simultaneous use with water for drinking in which choline chloride has been added should be avoided.
• Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton and the formation of the eggshell.
• Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
• For an optimal development and health, take the life phases and periods into account.