An optimal combination of calcium, phosphorus and vitamin D3 guarantees strong eggshells and a healthy skeleton.
Products enriched with a coccidiostat, this reduces the risk of a coccidiosis outbreak. Young animals are more sensitive to this intestinal parasite because their natural resistance is still developing.
- 20 kg (EAN5410340510070)
wheat, maize, soy feed (produced from genetically modified soya), sunflower seed feed, wheat gluten feed, rice bran, beet molasses, palm oil, calcium carbonate, monocalcium phosphate, soya oil, sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate
crude protein 17.5%, crude fat 4.2%, crude ash 6.0%, crude fibre 3.5%, lysine 0.93%, methionine 0.39%, calcium 1.20%, phosphorus 0.62%, sodium 0.15%
3a672a vitamin A 10000 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 2500 IU, 3a700 vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 30 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 50 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.14 mg, 3b405 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 10 mg, 3b502 manganese (manganous oxide) 75 mg, 3b603 zinc (zinc oxide) 70 mg, 3b802 selenium (coated granulated sodium selenite) 0.30 mg
Zoo Technical Additives
4a16 6-phytase (EC 220.127.116.11) 250 OTU
Coccidiostats and histomonostats
51776 monensin 40 mg, 51776 nicarbazin 40 mg
Directions for use
• Period: From the first day up until 10 weeks.
• A balanced development is more important than a rapid growth. Once well started, don't feed them too abundantly: depending on the age and the breed, from 10 to 50 g/day.
• Simultaneous use with water for drinking in which choline chloride has been added should be avoided.
• Dangerous for equines.
• This feedingstuff contains an ionophore: avoid simultaneous administration with tiamulin and monitor for possible adverse reactions when used concurrently with other medicinal substances.
• Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton and the formation of the eggshell.
• Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
• For an optimal development and health, take the life phases and periods into account.