An optimal combination of calcium, phosphorus and vitamin D3 guarantees strong eggshells and a healthy skeleton.
Products without coccidiostat, for a natural growth.
- 5 kg (EAN5410340512128)
wheat, maize, soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya), sunflower seed feed, wheat gluten feed, rice bran, maize gluten feed, calcium carbonate, sunflower fatty acids, monocalcium phosphate, corn fatty acids, palm fatty acids, sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate
crude protein 16.5%, crude fat 5.0%, crude ash 6.0%, crude fibre 4.0%, methionine 0.35%, lysine 0.82%, phosphorus 0.65%, calcium 1.10%, sodium 0.15%
3a672a vitamin A 10000 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 2500 IU, 3a700i vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 30 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 30 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.0 mg, 3b405 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 10 mg, 3b502 manganese (manganous oxide) 75 mg, 3b603 zinc (zinc oxide) 70 mg, 3b801 selenium (sodium selenite) 0.30 mg
Zoo Technical Additives
4a1617 endo-1.4-β-xylanase (EC 184.108.40.206) 1500 EPU, 4a32 6-phytase (EC 220.127.116.11) 500 FTU
E310 propyl gallate 14 mg, E321 butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) 110 mg, E562 sepiolite 11 mg, 1a330 citric acid 20 mg, 1k284 ammonium propionate 975 mg
Directions for use
• Period: From the first day up until the young hens are fully grown. (+/- 18 weeks)
• A balanced development is more important than a fast growth. Once well started, don't feed them too abundantly: depending on the age and the breed, from 10 to 80 g/day.
• Simultaneous use with water for drinking in which choline chloride has been added should be avoided.
• The simultaneous use of different organic acids or their salts is contraindicated where one or more of them is used at or near the maximum permitted content.
• Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton and the formation of the eggshell.
• Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
• For an optimal development and health, take the life phases and periods into account.