A balanced feed with all essential nutrients for a quick and balanced growth.
Products enriched with a coccidiostat, this reduces the risk of a coccidiosis outbreak. Young animals are more sensitive to this intestinal parasite because their natural resistance is still developing.
- 20 kg (EAN5410340510186)
wheat, soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya), maize, rape seed feed, products from the bakery and pasta industry, palm kernel expeller, calcium carbonate, beet molasses, monocalcium phosphate, soya oil, sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate
crude protein 17.9%, crude fat 3.5%, crude ash 5.0%, crude fibre 3.0%, lysine 0.97%, methionine 0.46%, calcium 0.75%, phosphorus 0.60%, sodium 0.15%
3a672a vitamin A 10000 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 2500 IU, 3a700 vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 80 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 50 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.14 mg, 3b405 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 10 mg, 3b502 manganese (manganous oxide) 75 mg, 3b603 zinc (zinc oxide) 70 mg, 3b802 selenium (coated granulated sodium selenite) 0.30 mg
Zoo Technical Additives
4a1617 endo-1,4-β-xylanase (EC 184.108.40.206) 1500 EPU, 4a16 6-phytase (EC 220.127.116.11) 20 OTU
Coccidiostats and histomonostats
51776 monensin 40 mg, 51776 nicarbazin 40 mg
Directions for use
• Period: From 11 days until 5 days prior to slaughter.
• Feeds can be freely administered: depending on the age and the breed, from 50 to 150 g/day.
• Simultaneous use with water for drinking in which choline chloride has been added should be avoided.
• Dangerous for equines.
• This feedingstuff contains an ionophore: avoid simultaneous administration with tiamulin and monitor for possible adverse reactions when used concurrently with other medicinal substances.
• Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton.
• Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
• For an optimal development and health, take the life phases and periods into account.
• For yellow-legged maize-fed chickens, there is a choice between FARM 2 YELLOW mash or FARM 2 YELLOW crumble.
• Do you wish to feed with grains but at the same time ensure a good meat growth through a pellet, then FARM 2 PURE mix is the most appropriate feed.
• FARM 2 pellet should not be given during the last five days before slaughter due to the presence of a coccidiostat. Switch the last 5 days to FARM 2 PURE pellet or FARM 2 PURE mix.