A balanced feed with all essential nutrients for a quick and balanced growth.
Products enriched with a coccidiostat, this reduces the risk of a coccidiosis outbreak. Young animals are more sensitive to this intestinal parasite because their natural resistance is still developing.
- 20 kg (EAN5410340510254)
wheat, soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya), maize, rice bran, monocalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, palm oil, soya oil, sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate
crude protein 22.0%, crude fat 4.5%, crude ash 6.5%, crude fibre 3.0%, lysine 1.27%, methionine 0.55%, calcium 1.10%, phosphorus 0.77%, sodium 0.15%
3a672a vitamin A 10000 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 2500 IU, 3a700 vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 50 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 50 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.14 mg, 3b405 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 10 mg, 3b502 manganese (manganous oxide) 75 mg, 3b603 zinc (zinc oxide) 70 mg, 3b802 selenium (coated granulated sodium selenite) 0.30 mg
Zoo Technical Additives
4a1617 endo-1,4-β-xylanase (EC 22.214.171.124) 1500 EPU, 4a16 6-phytase (EC 126.96.36.199) 250 OTU
Coccidiostats and histomonostats
E763 lasalocid sodium 125 mg
Directions for use
• Period: from week 9 until week 12, until 5 days prior to slaughter
• Feeds can be freely administered: depending on the age, about150 g/day.
• Simultaneous use with water for drinking in which choline chloride has been added should be avoided.
• Dangerous for equine species.
• This feedingstuff contains an ionophore: simultaneous use with certain medicinal substances can be contraindicated.
• Fattening turkeys have a higher protein requirement, so be sure to give them a specific turkey feed.
• Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton.
• Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
• For an optimal development and health, take the life phases and periods into account.
• For ornamental turkeys switch to SHOW 3 pellet at the age of 13 weeks, and as soon as the egg-laying starts to SHOW 4 pellet.
• DINDO 2.2 pellet should not be given during the last five days before slaughter due to the presence of a coccidiostat. Switch to DINDO 2.3 pellet.