A balanced feed with all essential nutrients for a quick and balanced growth.
Products enriched with a coccidiostat, this reduces the risk of a coccidiosis outbreak. Young animals are more sensitive to this intestinal parasite because their natural resistance is still developing.
- 20 kg (EAN5410340510230)
soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya), maize, wheat, products from the bakery and pasta industry, calcium carbonate, monocalcium phosphate, palm oil, soya oil, sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate
crude protein 26.0%, crude fat 4.5%, crude ash 7.5%, crude fibre 3.0%, lysine 1.62%, methionine 0.63%, calcium 1.25%, phosphorus 0.81%, sodium 0.15%
3a672a vitamin A 12000 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 3000 IU, 3a700 vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 51 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 56 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.54 mg, 3b405 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 12 mg, 3b502 manganese (manganous oxide) 90 mg, 3b603 zinc (zinc oxide) 85 mg, 3b802 selenium (coated granulated sodium selenite) 0.36 mg
Zoo Technical Additives
4a1617 endo-1,4-β-xylanase (EC 22.214.171.124) 1500 EPU, 4a16 6-phytase (EC 126.96.36.199) 250 OTU
antioxidants, E562 sepiolite 2 mg
Coccidiostats and histomonostats
E763 lasalocid sodium 125 mg
Directions for use
• Period: During the first 3 weeks.
• Feeds can be freely administered: depending on the age, from 20 to 100 g/day.
• Simultaneous use with water for drinking in which choline chloride has been added should be avoided.
• Dangerous for equine species.
• This feedingstuff contains an ionophore: simultaneous use with certain medicinal substances can be contraindicated.
• Fattening turkeys have a higher protein requirement, so be sure to give them a specific turkey feed.
• Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton.
• Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
• For an optimal development and health, take the life phases and periods into account.