The presence of prebiotics and fibres ensures optimal functioning of the intestinal flora.
Products without coccidiostat, for a natural growth. If you are looking for a rabbit feed with a coccidiostat, we recommend you CUNI FIT Plus.
- 5 kg (EAN5410340512036)
- 20 kg (EAN5410340510018)
sunflower seed feed, alfalfa, wheat gluten feed, spelt bran, oat hulls, wheat middlings, barley, malt rootlets, palm kernel expeller, wheat bran, beet molasses, rice bran, maize gluten feed, calcium carbonate, sodium chloride, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.3%)
crude protein 14.5%, crude fat 3.0%, crude ash 9.0%, crude fibre 15.0%, calcium 1.20%, phosphorus 0.68%, sodium 0.30%
3a672a vitamin A 10000 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 1200 IU, 3a700 vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 80 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 100 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.10 mg, 3b405 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 10 mg, 3b502 manganese (manganous oxide) 75 mg, 3b603 zinc (zinc oxide) 70 mg, 3b801 selenium (sodium selenite) 0.20 mg
E310 propyl gallate 5 mg, E321 butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) 10 mg, E562 sepiolite 11 mg, 1a330 citric acid 13 mg, 1k284 ammonium propionate 975 mg
Directions for use
• Adjust the feed according to your rabbit’s needs:
CUNI FIT for a basic/maintenance need
CUNI TOP for an increased energy need
CUNI SENSITIVE for young, growing rabbits with sensitive intestines.
• During the breeding the feeds can be freely administered to the females. During growth young bucks at an adult weight of ca. 5 kg will consume up to 200 g feed a day. Once fully grown the consumption stabilizes at around 150 g a day. The total intake depends on the size of the breed.
• CUNI FIT pure can also be used for the breeding of meat rabbits and can be given until the slaughter.
• The simultaneous use of different organic acids or their salts is contraindicated where one or more of them is used at or near the maximum permitted content.
• Always provide hay of good quality: dry and dust-free.
• Limit the use of browse.
• Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.