Opti Life Lamb 75%
75% of the proteins present are of animal origin and, in combination with rice, they also ensure a smooth digestion and a good consistency of the droppings. The very tasty composition does not contain any gluten, so without wheat or maize. This reduces the risk of food allergies and intolerances.
It is known that in mini breeds the size of the pellet is vital for a smooth ingestion and good digestion.
A good intestinal flora is the basis for an optimal digestion. FOS and MOS have been added to support a healthy intestinal flora.
- 2,5 kg (EAN 5410340311349)
- 7,5 kg (EAN 5410340311356)
lamb (dehydrated, 23%), rice (23%), rice flour, animal fat, salmon, vegetable fibres (cellulose 4%, beet pulp 1%), linseed, brewer’s yeast, salmon oil, minerals, FOS (0.1%), MOS (0.1%), lecithin, sea algae (Ascophyllum nodosum), glucosamine 250 mg/kg, rosemary (16.8 mg/kg), tagetes, green tea (12 mg/kg)
protein 24.0%, fat content 17.0%, crude fibre 2.5%, crude ash 7.0%, calcium 1.6%, phosphorus 1.1%
vitamin A 26400 IU, vitamin D3 1440 IU, vitamin E 600 mg, vitamin C 240 mg, β-carotene 1.2 mg, taurine 500 mg, 3b103 (iron) 75 mg, 3b202 (iodine) 3 mg, 3b405 (copper) 10 mg, 3b503 (manganese) 50 mg, 3b605 (zinc) 100 mg, 3b607 (zinc) 25 mg, 3b801 (selenium) 0.2 mg, 3b8.12 (selenium) 0.1 mg
antioxidants: tocopherols 24 mg/kg clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin 10 g/kg
Directions for use
• A sensitive digestive system can be due to various factors such as food, allergy, inflammation, ... Always consult your vet in case of persistent diarrhoea or intestinal problems
• Make sure there is plenty of fresh drinking water
• Switch to Opti Life Senior Mini at about seven years of age