The presence of prebiotics and fibres ensures optimal functioning of the intestinal flora.
Products enriched with a coccidiostat, this reduces the risk of a coccidiosis outbreak. Young animals are more sensitive to this intestinal parasite because their natural resistance is still developing. Are you looking for a rabbit feed without a coccidiostat, then we recommend you CUNI FIT pure.
- 5 kg (EAN5410340512098)
- 20 kg (EAN5410340510025)
sunflower seed feed, wheat gluten feed, alfalfa, wheat middlings, barley, beet molasses, malt rootlets, spelt bran, wheat bran, palm kernel expeller, broken oil seeds, calcium carbonate, sodium chloride, wheat, fructo-oligosaccharides
crude protein 16.0%, crude fat 3.0%, crude ash 7.5%, crude fibre 15.0%, calcium 1.20%, phosphorus 0.65%, sodium 0.30%
3a672a vitamin A 10000 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 900 IU, 3a700 vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 80 mg, 3b101 iron (ferrous carbonate) 80 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate anhydrous) 0.30 mg, 3b304 cobalt (coated granulated cobalt(II) carbonate) 0.10 mg, 3b405 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 6 mg, 3b413 copper (cupric chelate of glycine hydrate) 4 mg, 3b502 manganese (manganous oxide) 30 mg, 3b603 zinc (zinc oxide) 70 mg, 3b801 selenium (sodium selenite) 0.10 mg
E310 propyl gallate 0,02 mg
Coccidiostats and histomonostats
5 1 758 robenidine 66 mg
Directions for use
• Adjust the feed according to your rabbit’s needs:
CUNI FIT for a basic/maintenance need
CUNI TOP for an increased energy need
CUNI SENSITIVE for young, growing rabbits with sensitive intestines.
• During the breeding the feeds can be freely administered to the females. During growth young bucks at an adult weight of ca. 5 kg will consume up to 200 g feed a day. Once fully grown the consumption stabilizes at around 150 g a day. The total intake depends on the size of the breed.
• CUNI FIT plus can also be used for the breeding of meat rabbits. However, because this feed contains a coccidiostat, administration is prohibited starting at least 5 days prior to slaughter. For the final phase switch over to CUNI FIT pure.
• Always provide hay of good quality: dry and dust-free.
• Limit the use of browse.
• Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.