Use of high-quality ingredients guarantees good ingestion.
- 20 kg (EAN5410340510506)
wheat middlings, rape seed feed, palm kernel expeller, wheat gluten feed, soya bean hulls (produced from genetically modified soya), wheat bran, cereal grains screenings, vinasse, soya fibre, broken oil seeds, maize gluten feed, beet molasses, calcium carbonate, sodium chloride, wheat feed, soya oil, soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya)
crude protein 18.0%, crude fat 3.5%, crude ash 7.5%, crude fibre 10.0%, calcium 1.10%, phosphorus 0.68%, magnesium 0.31%, sodium 0.40%
3a672a vitamin A 10000 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 2000 IU, 3a700 vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 50 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 1.00 mg, 3b304 cobalt (coated granulated cobalt(II) carbonate) 0.30 mg, 3b405 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 15 mg, 3b502 manganese (manganous oxide) 45 mg, 3b603 zinc (zinc oxide) 75 mg, 3b801 selenium (sodium selenite) 0.60 mg
Directions for use
• Period: From the age of 3 months and during lactation and gestation.
• In general 500 g of CAPRINA 3&4 pellet a day is sufficient in addition to good grazing.
• During the winter a portion of 1 to 1.2 kg of CAPRINA 3&4 pellet per animal is recommended in addition to good hay.
• The daily diet should not contain more than 60% concentrated feeds.
• The dose of the ration depends on the animal species, the weight and stage of life of the animal.
• Always make fresh water and roughage (such as grass, hay...) freely available.